|For other news stories
& posts on this topic,
see my bibliography on
all things Sullygate.
Here’s Dan Sullivan, described today at Mudflats as “Mayor/Trustee Hybrid” of Anchorage. I’m pretty ticked about what I called “insurance-gate” in my tweets… but now I’m gonna call it Sullygate. For he hath sullied our fine democracy. (Again.) I’m writing a full post about this due out late tonight.
- Congrats to @crossedgenres & @SciInMyFi: the really cool “Science in My Fiction” blog got a short writeup on io9! http://bit.ly/afIpmH #
- The latest example of how representative democracy has fallen apart: Anchorage mayors & “insurance-gate”. http://bit.ly/cBgO5g #
- Commentary on Anchorage mayor “insurance-gate” by Progressive Alaska’s Phil Munger: Sully’s another banal grifter. http://bit.ly/bj2pox #
- The Mudflats on Mayor/Trustee Hybrid Dan Sullivan & Anchorage “insurance-gate”. Great analysis, Jeanne! http://bit.ly/cKeCeS #
- A earlier article on Anchorage mayoral insurance-gate. http://bit.ly/94r9N1 #
- Yesterday in ADN: Did commission have legal authority to grant benefits to an elected official once out of office? http://bit.ly/9BWkV0 #
- Briefer article today at ADN about insurance-gate. If there’s a contractual arrangement, show us the contract! http://bit.ly/bDzAgB #
- Anchorage Press article on Anchorage’s insurance-gate. http://bit.ly/amViHs #