Saturdays are writing days for me. But in November, every day’s a writing day, thanks to NaNoWriMo — National Novel Writing Month. We’re now a week into NaNovember, as I call it, & I started it way behind.
But by the end of the day, with another 7,500 words written, I was ahead of the game.
I started at Side Street Espresso, my favorite writing venue.
- At Side Street writing. Goal today: 7K words would bring me even in #NaNoWriMo #fb #
- Progress report: so far about 2K words of my 7K goal for today. #NaNoWriMo #fb #
- Was recently joined at Side Street by @nethenekhthon who is busily tapping away across the table from me now. in reply to nethenekhthon #
When Side Street closed at 3:00, we moved over to the downtown Kaladi Brothers in the corner of the PAC.
- Three #NaNoWriMo writers now at downtown @KaladiBrothers. Get your butts over here the rest of you! I’m up to 2.7K words so far today. #fb #
- @ShardAngel Whadddaya mean, soon? I’m _already_ playing catch-up. But: now up to 5 NaNoers hereabouts. #fb in reply to ShardAngel #
- DT @KaladiBrothers has no bathroom key today. Someone took off w/ it & they have no spare. Dumb for a biz that causes caffeine bladder. #fb #
- @redrummy Luckily, PAC right next door has plenty of stalls. Sweet relief. in reply to redrummy #
(Don’t worry, downtown coffee drinkers: Kaladi eventually got its key back.)
- At 3.5K words for the day so far, halfway to my day’s goal of 7K. #NaNoWriMo #fb #
- 5K words today so far. About to go catch a bus, will see if I get another 2K tonight or not. #NaNoWriMo #fb #
I finished my writing day at home.