Issue 12 of Crossed Genres went live tonight. And I’m in it! Woohoo!
So is a lot of other really good LGBTQ science fiction & fantasy. My story “Cold” is one of 10 fiction stories, 2 nonfiction articles, and some really good artwork, including the cover art from with the cover art above comes. There’s also an interview with gender outlaw Kate Bornstein.
It’s pretty cool to be in such company. So please read! Here’s the complete table of contents.
- “Crawl” by Kate Bachus
- “Cold” by Melissa S. Green
- “Finished” by C.A. Young
- “The Tale of the Innocent Little Mermaid Statue” by Megan Rose Gedris (with accompanying art)
- “Mismatch” by Shay Darrach
- “Heart of Venus” by Michael G. Farquhar
- “Stay” by Angela Kroeger
- “Woodwork” by Aditya Bidikar
- “DEMM Wizard” by Deirdre M. Murphy
- “Me And Susannah” by Tuulia Saaritsa
- “Heinlein’s Friday: A Trans Novel?” by Cheryl Morgan
- “Why Gay Sci Fi And Fantasy Is Important” by Lee Wind
- An interview with author and outlaw Kate Bornstein
- “Untitled” by Julie Dillon (Cover)
- “Don’t tell Galvatron, but Shock Fleet’s lookin’ at him funny” by David Willis
- Story art by Megan Rose Gedris (accompanying her story)
- “Entwined” by Katoo Deziel
- “Beauty And the Blob” by Michelle Gruben