- Wow, this WSJ article on Palin quitting is full of factual errors. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124680788967696341.html #
- WSJ re: Troopergate: “State legislators eventually cleared Gov. Palin” — no they didn’t. Leg. investigation found her guilty. #
- WSJ also uncritically accepted Palin’s lie of $2 mill for ethics investigations. No: $300,000, 2/3 from Palin’s complaint against herself. #
- Ethics investigations on Palin cost $296,000 not the $2 mill she claims. Here’s the source: http://www.adn.com/palin/story/850854.html #
- Dying of the heat in our office today. If I wanted to be this hot, I’d’ve stayed at home in my equally screwed-up apartment! #
- Spent lunchtime working on a forthcoming blog post on the Palin/Parnell $2 million meme. Stay tuned: will finish post after work tonight. #
- @MermaidSocks Nooooo, no 1st snowfall yet! we typically get it in October. It’s not summer’s fault I’m hot, it’s messed up bldg maint! in reply to MermaidSocks #
Powered by Twitter Tools.