See this post to learn more about the Start Walking program in which I’m participating.
May 22-28, 2006. My goal this week was to achieve Level 2: 13,982 steps (5,000 over baseline of 8,983) — thus to earn the incentive prize of a water bottle holder.
- Mon: Bus day with lots of walking. 13,669.
- Tues: Bike day, long walk. 18,795.
- Weds: A bus day, lotsa walking. 14,188.
- Thurs: Bus & car, taking it slow. 6,783.
- Fri: A bike day, getting back up to speed.
- Sat: More walking than I thought leads to a surprise. 17,802.
- Sun: Going the long way. 10,590.
Summary: Top four days average 16,605 steps (7,622 over baseline).